♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hiiii! I'm Allison! I can be your best friend and I can be your worst enemy. (;

Friday, December 24, 2010

My sunshine

I wonder how do people change thru the years as they grow. This is one example :

My boyf.

YES. I'm v scared if losers would actually copy his photos. (; So pardon me.

GOD. HE LOOK SO CUTE WHEN HE WAS A SMALLIE. I WANT TO SQUISH HIS FACE. He look damn innocent last time. The reason i blogged today is cuz of him. hehe. I'm so proud of him, or in fact us. In 2 days we'll be 14months old. ^^ Just 10 freaking more months to our 2yearsss. It's not about how long we've been tgt. It's about how happy we're when we're tgt. (like almost everyday?!) Which 2 humans who were strangers before, could physically look at each other almost everyday and not get bored?! WHICH!? Not trying to say it's impossible, but it's reallyreally a difficult thing to do for most of the couples I've seen. He's prolly or i should say, the ONLY one that knows me the best. I'm not a girl that is easy to please. I GET ANGRY OVER THE LITTLEST THINGS THAT YOU'LL NEVER EXPECT. When i want something, i WILL get it~ rated upon 10, a fraction of 9/10 are things that i wanted and he got them for me. Awww. He best laa. Most importantly i feel x1000000% comfortable with him. (Y)

Hopefully i'll be able to meet my kiddowiddos next wed. It's been a year since i've met them! I miss Aileen alottt! We've been friends for like 8years?! She's prolly someone which i feel damn comfortable with. She also best laaa. (Y) Hokkay. enough! Finally i got a job with jiaying. Hopefully we'll go for interview tmrw. Thankgod! But it's all the way at bedok! D:< Sighhhhh, no pain no gain. I want gain so i must pain. sighhhhhhhh. Okk! I haven't been talking alot cuz of my sorethroat. Therefore you see these chunks of words. Right... Gnight!